It’s one thing to set up a website for your business, but it’s another thing to ensure that everything is in proper working order so that Google sends targeted traffic your way. If you want Google to reward you with the traffic of people who are specifically looking for whatever you’re selling, you need to make sure that your site is optimized for search engines.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential for getting organic unpaid traffic to your site.
While SEO may sound somewhat mystical, once you understand the basics and how it pertains to your site, it’s easier to tackle than you may think.
When you book an SEO Audit with me, I will:
- Run a full SEO analysis of your site
- Run an analysis of three of your top competitors to see how your sites compare, including what keywords they’re targeting
- Analyze the keywords for which your site is currently ranking and suggest alternatives
- Develop a plan with 3-5 actionable steps you can take to improve the search results for your site
- Discuss the results of the audit and future plans with you via Skype for up to one hour
- Remain available to you for email follow-up
By the end of the audit and our discussion, you will understand the basics of what it takes to have your site rank higher in the search engines. You will have ideas and instructions for how you can start optimizing your site immediately.
This isn’t a gimmick. In order to have your site rank well in the search engines – which will mean more organic traffic heading to your website – you need to understand the basics of what makes the search engines happy. By the end of our time together you will have a thorough understanding of what you need to do for your site.